Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fashion and Food: Un Amour Fou



Taste Chanel? Hearty? And Dries van Noten? I like his style so much that I would gladly eat it too! As the guest of his famous Frühling/Sommer-2005-Schau who were invited to an infinitely long table under chandeliers to majestic feast before the plates were cleared for the dessert and the models presented in the table collection.



I'm always hungry for both food and fashion. And envy bloggers whose relationship between these two passions seem perfectly balanced. Their outfits and Teller effect that is equally delicious and tempting daily. If, however, everything I eat what I feel like I fit no more in everything that I like. My senses will therefore have to choose between fashion and food. Even though I never exaggerate like Anna Dello Russo, who eats about two tomatoes a day to fit into couture gowns of model size zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment